The benefits sourcing from BOPP certificated members include:
- Quality management systems in place to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Consistency of quality and service.
- Full traceability for all products.
- Work with businesses that reduce their impact on the environment.
- Plants, flowers and growing media that are produced safely and legally.
- Procedures in place to deal with complaints and to continuously improve standards.
- Standards set specifically to meet the requirements of the horticulture industry.
- Annual independent inspection to check business practices.
BOPP has a close relationship with many of the major UK retailers, who continue to provide valuable and much appreciated support to the BOPP Scheme. Collaboration with retailer members has influenced how the Scheme has developed. Retailers continue to show their support for the Scheme by encouraging their existing, and potential, packers and growers to become BOPP members.
Current associate members of BOPP are:
- Marks & Spencer
The benefits of being an associate member of BOPP include:
- Involvement in the leading ornamentals quality assurance scheme in the UK.
- Invitation to actively participate in discussions surrounding the Scheme development.
- Visits to your site by our Scheme Manager to keep you up to date with developments and to discuss your certification needs.
- Regular BOPP news updates via the BOPP Newsletter.
- Invitation to the AGM and technical seminar.
For further information, please contact Donna Hanlon on 0118 9303132 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org